3mg isn't feeling so hot.
I'm going to try and stick it out as long as I can, although I can see how that may not be wise.
But I am determined to get off prednisone.
If I can.
I did exercise last night. It was fine. I would like to do it again tonight.
Today though is the fatigue and the nausea and all the other crap. Not sure if it was the exercise or all the errands I did this morning or both. It can't be withdrawal in the sense that I bumped up the dose, and, by definition, withdrawal is when you cut the dose. So my guess is I'm just not making enough cortisol for whatever reason.
All I know is suddenly I can't eat--the toddler is actually finishing up my soup as I type--and my energy is in the toilet.
Sigh. Will this ever end? Ever?






0 comments:
Post a Comment