I'm not okay, but it's not the kind of 'not okay' that anyone has to worry about.
The salt helped immensely.
What a difference.
It's kind of stupid typing it out, but do you realize how much better things are when you don't feel like you're going to pass out?
From fighting to keep my eyes open to just merely being tired.
I could remember where the remote was and able to realize I didn't know where my phone was.
You know, the ol' brain actually started synapsing again.
zaaap zzzzzzaaaaap
Of course, Hubby ignored the messages I was emailing him.
Of course, the toddler had swiped my phone and shoved it in her backpack (which she'd been lugging around all day) when I wasn't looking.
Good thing nothing bad happened.
It was shocking how fast it hit. How unaware I was of the decline until I was on the edge of not being awake anymore.
I have to do better.
Friday, December 17, 2010
When Victory Is Claimed by Simple Virtue of Not Passing Out
5:12 AM
0 comments






0 comments:
Post a Comment